How do I transfer my registration to a new participant?
We understand things change and life happens. Recitals get scheduled, ankles get twisted, and birthdays are remembered. Therefore, if you need to let a friend go in your place- we allow you to do so.
Before you start:
- All requests must be submitted prior to the Transfer & Registration deadline listed on your events page. This date will be at 5pm PST, 10 days before the date of the event.
- Only the person who paid for the original registration may complete a transfer.
- Participants have had success selling registrations on Craigslist or posting registrations to Facebook. If you are selling your registration, Bubble does not take any responsibility for transactions made between third parties.
- Bubble reserves the right to change these policies and related fees at anytime.
Here’s how to do so:
1. Click the green Transfer Registration button above.
2. Fill out the form with information that includes the New Participant’s name, and email address.
3. Press the send button located at the bottom of the page.
4. Click on the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the page.
5. All requests must be submitted prior to the Transfer & Registration deadline. The Transfer Deadline is at 5pm PST, 10 days before the date of the event.
6. A confirmation email will be sent to both parties.
Have more questions? Drop us a line.